Arjo Atayde wants three kids with Maine Mendoza | ABS-CBN

ADVERTISEMENT

dpo-dps-seal
Welcome, Kapamilya! We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. Tell me more!

Arjo Atayde wants three kids with Maine Mendoza

Arjo Atayde wants three kids with Maine Mendoza

Paulea Jence Benoza

Clipboard

Arjo Atayde is looking forward to settling down and starting a family with his soon-to-be wife, Maine Mendoza.

In a recent interview, the 32-year-old actor opened up about his desire to become a father as he talked about his future plans with Maine, revealing that he wants to have at least three children with the 28-year-old actress.

"Whatever it is that we could have in the future, definitely in the near future it's part of our plan. Kung ano ang ibigay ng Diyos. But definitely three at least in God's time, or let's see," he said.

Arjo and Maine announced their engagement in July 2022 after nearly four years as a couple. The two first went public with their relationship in December 2019, as they marked their first anniversary on social media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Previously, Arjo admitted that he already sees himself spending the rest of his life with Maine.

"Ito na po 'yun," he said. "Sobrang mahal ko po 'yung tao, eh."

Asked what he sees in Maine that makes him believe she is the one, Arjo said: "Very hard to explain how a person can be unique the way you see them. But to me, she's a very loving person, mabuti ang puso niya. That's also very hard to find, 'yung sincerity. And grabe magmahal."

"But 'yun po, hindi ko po ma-explain. Grabe po, eh. It's a different way of... iba po, eh. I'm overwhelmed with the way I love her and she loves me back. It's a different understanding. I think I found a best friend [and] partner," he added.

Meanwhile, Arjo has refused to talk about their upcoming wedding, saying he and Maine want to keep it as private as possible. “Whatever it is about the wedding, sorry. I just want to keep it between us,” he stated in an interview in November.

Currently, Arjo is set to star in the international psychological thriller Cattleya Killer, which is a remake of the 1996 film Sa Aking Mga Kamay starring Aga Muhlach. Directed by Dan Villegas and written by Dodo Dayao, the six-part series will be streamed on Prime Video starting this June 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

It looks like you’re using an ad blocker

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.