Erik Matti done shooting ‘On the Job 2’ | ABS-CBN
ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome, Kapamilya! We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. Tell me more!
Erik Matti done shooting ‘On the Job 2’
Erik Matti done shooting ‘On the Job 2’
PUSH TEAM
Published Sep 01, 2020 01:26 AM PHT

Erik Matti on Sunday, August 30, revealed he has already finished shooting the much-awaited sequel to his acclaimed crime-thriller On the Job.
Erik Matti on Sunday, August 30, revealed he has already finished shooting the much-awaited sequel to his acclaimed crime-thriller On the Job.
"After almost 3 years, it's a ... wrap!" the award-winning filmmaker said in an Instagram post.
"After almost 3 years, it's a ... wrap!" the award-winning filmmaker said in an Instagram post.
He also expressed his gratitude for the "relentless passion" of the cast and crew of On the Job 2: The Missing 8.
He also expressed his gratitude for the "relentless passion" of the cast and crew of On the Job 2: The Missing 8.
Back in December, Erik said that On the Job 2 might be his "longest film ever both in production length and in running time."
Back in December, Erik said that On the Job 2 might be his "longest film ever both in production length and in running time."
ADVERTISEMENT
"But with a script as compelling as @michikuda's, I think it’s all going to be worth it," he added, referring to Filipino-Japanese screenwriter Michiko Yamamoto, with whom he co-wrote the original On the Job movie.
"But with a script as compelling as @michikuda's, I think it’s all going to be worth it," he added, referring to Filipino-Japanese screenwriter Michiko Yamamoto, with whom he co-wrote the original On the Job movie.
Erik initially planned to create an On the Job online series as a follow-up to the first film, but eventually decided to make a full-length sequel instead. On the Job 2 was supposed to be a six-part series that was originally scheduled to be released in June 2019. However, it was postponed due to undisclosed reasons.
Erik initially planned to create an On the Job online series as a follow-up to the first film, but eventually decided to make a full-length sequel instead. On the Job 2 was supposed to be a six-part series that was originally scheduled to be released in June 2019. However, it was postponed due to undisclosed reasons.
Joel Torre, who was part of the first movie, was earlier teased by Erik to return in the sequel, with new cast members Dennis Trillo, John Arcilla, Christopher de Leon, Soliman Cruz, Dante Rivero, Vandolph Quizon, Rayver Cruz, William Martinez, Ricky Davao, Ina Feleo, Isabelle De Leon and Andrea Brillantes.
Joel Torre, who was part of the first movie, was earlier teased by Erik to return in the sequel, with new cast members Dennis Trillo, John Arcilla, Christopher de Leon, Soliman Cruz, Dante Rivero, Vandolph Quizon, Rayver Cruz, William Martinez, Ricky Davao, Ina Feleo, Isabelle De Leon and Andrea Brillantes.
Erik also previously teased a scene showing a bloodied Rayver running away from someone in an Instagram post back in September 2019.
Erik also previously teased a scene showing a bloodied Rayver running away from someone in an Instagram post back in September 2019.
Released in 2013, On the Job starred Piolo Pascual and Gerald Anderson as inmates who are temporarily released from prison to work as contract killers for politicians and high ranking military officials.
Released in 2013, On the Job starred Piolo Pascual and Gerald Anderson as inmates who are temporarily released from prison to work as contract killers for politicians and high ranking military officials.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT