Showbiz veteran Sharon Cuneta has given fans an update about the status of her family after it was revealed that three of them tested positive for COVID-19 after their trip to Australia.
In her most recent Instagram post, Sharon said four members in her family are now down with the coronavirus.
“Oh. Em. Gee. Please, please pray for us all,” she captioned a photo showing a positive COVID-19 testing kit.
It was on All Saints’ Day, November 1, when Sharon confirmed that several of her family members had been infected with COVID-19.
“Should’ve been a happy homecoming from Australia, but 3 family members now down with Covid. Please pray for the rest of our family and our household staff,” she said at the time.
The family of Sharon, which includes her husband Francis “Kiko” Pangilinan and their three children, were in Australia to celebrate the birthday of their only son Miguel. He turned 13 years old last October 27.
The actress-singer, who just recently wrapped up her 2022 Australia concert, was also scheduled to perform this month for ASAP in Vegas, but has said that she will skip the show to prioritize her family’s health.