• Home
  • Fresh Scoops
  • Star Creatives announced that Bea Alonzo's 'Kahit Minsan Lang' has been cancelled.

Bea Alonzo's teleserye 'Kahit Minsan Lang' no longer pushing through

Star Creatives announced that Bea Alonzo's 'Kahit Minsan Lang' has been cancelled.

BY
PUSH TEAM

FRESH SCOOPS

09/17/2020 11:24 PM
Bea Alonzo's teleserye 'Kahit Minsan Lang' no longer pushing through
Photo credit: @beaalonzo IG

Bea Alonzo's supposed upcoming teleserye Kahit Minsan Lang will no longer push through.

In a report by ABS-CBN News on Thursday, September 17, Star Creatives announced that the production of the series has been cancelled.

According to the report, Star Creatives said that the material of the series "cannot be accommodated at present because of the restrictive scenarios of shooting."


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Looking back at our dressing room photoshoots ❤️

A post shared by bea alonzo (@beaalonzo) on

 

It can be recalled that Bea first revealed that she would be starring in a new teleserye in September 2019. 

 

 

"Embarking on a new adventure! We’re going to start taping for our new teleserye tomorrow! There are so many things going on, so many projects to look forward to and I am enjoying every opportunity that is entrusted to me. Sabi nga nila, TRUST THE JOURNEY," Bea posted on her Instagram page in September of last year.

Star Creatives said that they are looking forward to working with the actress on another project someday.