Neri Naig-Miranda looks back at ten years of partnership with the Parokya ni Edgar frontman.
Last December 13, Neri Miranda shared her top 17 tips for a happy marriage which she learned after a decade of being with husband Chito Miranda. The actress-turned-businessman and the Parokya ni Edgar singer have a three-year-old son named Miggy.
Limang taon na tayong kasal! Ang bilis ng panahon! Akalain mo yun? Haha!
Kapag binabalik balikan ko ang ating love story ten years ago, aba'y matindi!
And here we are, may anak na tayo. May sarili na tayong pamilya. At sa sampung taong journey ng ating samahan, ang dami kong natutunan.
1. Learn to compromise with each other. It can't be your way all the time.
2. Trust and respect each other lalo na in public.
3. Spend time apart and spend time together.
4. Learn how to argue in private.
5. Inspire each other to be better daily.
6. Celebrate and appreciate little things.
7. Be loyal. Be faithful.
8. Never go to bed angry. Learn how to communicate with your partner.
9. Don't take your partner for granted.
10. Team up to save.
11. You should have your own money.
16. Prioritize each other above all else. Don't let friends or family get between you. You are a TEAM. Stand by each other.
17. Don't forget to tell your partner that you love him/her. And you are proud of him/her.
Alam ko malayo layo pa ang journey naming mag-asawa. Pero mas excited ako sa life dahil kasama kita at Miggy. Alam kong may kakampi ako sa buhay.
I love you so much! Happy anniversary!”