Enchong Dee gets minor burns

Enchong Dee reminds netizens to take care.

BY PUSH TEAM

FRESH SCOOPS

10/31/2019 11:32 AM
Enchong Dee gets minor burns


Photo credit: @mr_enchongdee IG

Enchong Dee took to social media to remind netizens to take extra caution especially when there’s fire. The actor shared a personal incident that happened when he was dining at his friend’s place that soon caused him to have minor injuries.

“Sa mga tulad kong malalapit sa aksidente: Last night while having dinner at a friend’s place, we started smelling burned something, we unplugged everything but apparently it was the oil canister, my initial reaction was to blow the fire away, as a result the oil went to my face,” he shared, while sharing a photo of his scar.

"Don’t leave anything na may sindi ng apoy like scented candles, scented oils, cooking appliance, etc. Baka eto maging sanhi ng malaking sunog. Please be mindful and careful yeah?! I learned my lesson and I don't know if this will scar my face,” he added.

 

 

Enchong, who admitted he was accident prone, got stung by a jellyfish earlier this year.

READ: Enchong Dee learns lesson after being stung by jellyfish the second time

He then advised swimmers to “wear proper swimming attire kapag lalangoy ka sa hindi mo alam yung lugar na paglalanguyan mo. Kasi kahit marunong ka lumangoy pero hindi mo alam yung mga creatures sa ilalim eh.”