• Home
  • Fresh Scoops
  • Nicko Falcis to Kris Aquino: “I did not steal anything from you”

Nicko Falcis to Kris Aquino: “I did not steal anything from you”

Nicko Falcis lashed out against his former business partner Kris Aquino anew after the latter apparently made little of her death threat against him in their leaked phone conversation this month.

BY PUSH TEAM

FRESH SCOOPS

1/22/2019 3:00 PM
Nicko Falcis to Kris Aquino: “I did not steal anything from you”


Screenshot from ABS-CBN News YouTube Channel/ Kris Aquino FB Live

Nicko Falcis refused to take the death threats made by his former business partner, the Queen of All Media Kris Aquino, sitting down, he made it clear in a new Instagram post he shared early this Tuesday. 

“A death threat is a death threat and should never be taken lightly. Saying it was a bluff is your quick fix everything,” he began, referring to Kris’ recent alibi that she was only “bluffing” when she threatened Nicko’s life during their leaked phone conversation last September 2018.

“You said it yourself when you filed cyber-libel against my brother. ‘Isn’t it logical to assume that the ‘resbak’ will be major? Because it’s the sole member carrying the last name who is keeping the legacy alive that came under attack.’ You premeditated everything,” he added. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A death threat is a death threat and should never be taken lightly. Saying it was a bluff is your QUICK FIX to everything. You said it yourself when you filed cyber-libel against my brother, “Isn’t it logical to assume that the “resbak” will be major? Because it’s the sole member carrying the last name who is keeping the legacy alive that came under attack.” You premeditated everything. You told me to go abroad and when I did, threatened me to not to dare step in this country or I will be dead. It was all apparently part of your script to project my absence as "flight is guilt" and you harassed me for four months to play along — but I REFUSED. I will never forget that you instructed your lawyers for my mom to ask for forgiveness because you got hurt that I am leaving you and KCAP — but she REFUSED. I will never forget how you bullied my friends, stakeholders and project managers to portray yourself as the victim, threatened them that they will be collateral damages — but they REFUSED. You have a serious mental problem. I did not steal anything from you, it was you who stole my reputation, my freedom, and my relationships. But you will not be successful because the public has now seen your attempted robbery. Try FIXING your life first before FIXING for others! PS: We both know you want to run in 2022 because it’s your so-called destiny. After the sickness drama, you’re back to being healthy. You just needed an excuse for missing a lot of your work last year.

A post shared by Nicko F (@nix722) on

 

According to Nicko — who has since filed two cases of grave threats against his former boss together with his younger brother, Attorney Jesus Falcis — it was Kris who ordered for him to leave the country as allegedly part of her scheme to make him appear to look guilty to the public. This, he said, was followed by four months of harassment from the TV personality, not only towards him but to his family and friends as well.

“I will never forget that you instructed your lawyers for my mom to ask for forgiveness because you got hurt that I am leaving you and KCAP — but she REFUSED.” 

“I will never forget how you bullied my friends, stakeholders and project managers to portray yourself as the victim, threatened them that they will be collateral damages — but they REFUSED,” he said.

Nicko then took it as far as to say that Kris is suffering from a “serious mental health problem.”

“I did not steal anything from you, it was you who stole my reputation, my freedom, and my relationships. But you will not be successful because the public has now seen your attempted robbery,” he said.

Contrary to Kris’ denial that she would run for a political seat in the year 2022 due to health complications, Nicko claimed that it has been an interest of the former TV host as part of her “so-called destiny.”

“After the sickness drama, you’re back to being healthy. You just needed an excuse for missing a lot of your work last year,” he said.

Kris and Nicko’s controversial tiff dates back to November last year, during which the former took to court to file qualified theft complaints against the latter, who was tasked to handle her production company, Kris C. Aquino Productions (KCAP). Her legal statement accused Nicko of fraud amounting to P1.27 million. 

However, the certified public accountant has since stood his ground, citing that contrary to Kris’ claims, all expenses made with her credit card were all approved by her. In another statement, he claimed that the legal action was, in fact, an act of revenge from his former boss, who was displeased by his refusal to sign a quitclaim and non-disclosure agreement upon expressing his wish for resignation.