As his action thriller Buy Bust entered its last day in theaters last August 13, director Erik Matti shared some interesting trivia on his personal Instagram account about his latest film.
The Anne Curtis-starrer, which took almost two years to finish, was filled with lots of fight sequences and violent scenes. Matti shared insider trivia about the the movie.
1. The albino look of Arjo (Atayde) was suggested by our AD @baschiamariano.
2. The flashlight glasses of Joross (Gamboa) can be bought in Wilcon.
3. The dog walking amongst the dead bodies did the same walk for three takes and he is not a trained dog.
4. Joel Seracho was supposed to be me.
5. The green house was supposed to be a weed house but we [couldn’t] find the marijuana plants and get a permit to use it.
6. The long take of Anne made use of four camera operators passing the camera for 6 times, all reflections in the mirror of the camera operators and crew were erased in Biggie’s lair.
7. We burned the entire costume of Brandon once to get rid of ghosts,
8. Anne’s boot on the first day was too big for her feet.