Nasa short vacation ngayon ang Queen of All Media na si Kris Aquino kasama ang dalawang anak na sina Joshua at Bimby. Sinamantala ni Kris ang holiday (Undas) para maka-bonding ang mga anak sa ibang bansa.
Post niya sa IG bago umalis ng Pilipinas: “I promised myself for as long as we could afford it, and I am physically healthy enough—whatever request kuya josh & bimb make, I’m 100% going to do it because they deserve as many happy memories as I can possibly give them.”
“My favorite part of my life is being their MAMA.”
Nag-post din si Kris sa kanyang social media account ng ilang tips on how to handle stress. Very helpful ito sa kanyang followers na nagcomment sa kanyang IG.
Ani Kris sa post niya, “STRESSFUL TIMES forced me to focus on what’s good for me, and the people who make me BETTER. I shall not waiver because God already saved me from what was never meant for me.”
Ito ang mga tips ni Kris.
During Stressful Times:
1. Live in the NOW. Let go of the past, and the past shall let you move forward.
2. You only get today, TODAY. Do something to make yourself and others SMILE.
3. You have the ability to become wiser, that’s the consolation price of a humbling experience. The more that is required of you, the more the situation strengthened you.
4. Not getting what you want immediately means God has something better coming our way. All He asks is that we TRUST in His will and His plan; we must not impose ours.
5. But first, PRAY... as often for ourselves and loved ones BUT also for the many people we need to.
6. Then go have some FUN with the people you love, and love them more. My sons = My Life.
7. The negativity of others should only motivate you to. increase your POSITIVITY.
8. Remind yourself of everything you have to be grateful for... THANK YOU is such an effective way to start your day and end our days.
Nagpasalamat si Kris sa kanyang followers bilang pagtatapos sa kanyang post. “I want to say THANK YOU for seeing pieces of me here and appreciating how much I continue to evolve.”
Ngayong Lunes, November 5, ay back to work na ulit si Kris para mag-shoot ng ilang product endorsements.