The ABS-CBN Ball 2018 was without a doubt the biggest gathering of the stars in the country. Hundreds of artists flocked to Makati Shangri-La on September 28 to celebrate friendship and camaraderie. It was also a time for giving back as the event was also mounted for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163.
Different celebrities went on the red carpet, wearing gorgeous designer outfits, much to the delight of their fans. It was noticeable though that some stars did not make it to the ball. Here are some of the celebrities we missed at this year’s ABS-CBN Ball.
1. Julia Montes was regularly present during the past balls, but this year she was a no show.
2. Toni Gonzaga travelled to the US to celebrate Seve's birthday.
3. Kristine Hermosa, who made a comeback in 'Bagani' this year, was also not present at this year's ball.
4. John Lloyd Cruz was allegedly last spotted at a beach with Ellen Adarna and baby.
5. The last formal event that Paulo Avelino attended was the "Goyo" premiere night.
6. Sharon Cuneta had a concert on September 28 just before the ball and shared she was too exhausted to make it to the event.
7. KC Concepcion, who did a number at her mother's concert, also missed the ball this year.
8. 'It's Showtime' host Karylle was also not present at this year's ball.
9. Claudine Barretto was present at last year's ball so many were curious why she did not attend this year.
10. ElNella's fans were disappointed when Janella Salvador walked the red carpet without rumored beau Elmo Magalona.
11. 'Halik' star Yen Santos was also not in the ball.
12. 'First Love' lead actor Aga Muhlach did not also make it to the ball this year.
13. The madland people missed It's Showtime host Jhong Hilario, who is currently vacationing in Italy