Star Magic celebrated its 25th year with the grandest ball to date. Aside from the prestigious line up of stars, PUSH has listed down 12 stand out moments from the ball you shouldn’t miss.
1. Claudine Barretto returns to the Star Magic Ball after 8 years
The acclaimed actress expressed her elation to be reunited with her Star Magic family. “Sobrang excited, pero sobra akong nine-nerbiyos, after how many years ngayon lang ako bumalik. I think 8 years, parang ganon so I’m really excited,” Claudine said.
2. Kristine Hermosa graces the ball with husband Oyo Boy Sotto
Much to the delight of her fans, Kristine Hermosa graced the ball this year with husband Oyo Boy Sotto. The Star Magic baby wore a stunning navy blue gown during the event.
3. Hayden Kho and Vicky Belo made their first public appearance after the wedding
“This is is our first event after the wedding so medyo high pa kami from the wedding and everybody’s saying congratulations parang ano na rin reception na rin namin after the wedding,” Vicky said.
4. Richard Gutierrez and Sarah Lahbati attend the ball for the first time
The couple made their first appearance in public after making their pregnancy announcement recently. “It’s our first time to be here. We are just excited to see it’s all about and have fun,” Richard said.
5. Paolo Avelino brings Fil-Aussie girlfriend Jodie Elizabeth
Paolo Avelino tagged along his Filipino-Australian girlfriend to the ball. “Actually ayaw niya kasi kinakabahan siya. Hindi rin siya komportable sa maraming tao but eventually pumayag din,” Paolo confessed.
6. Rayver Cruz brings Janine Gutierrez as his date
“Excited [ako] because I know it is a big event,” Janine said. Asked about their role score, Rayver revealed, “Dating pa rin. Ginagalingan ko pa rin ang panliligaw,” Rayver stated.
7. Pia Wurtzbach poses with Liza Soberano
Liza Soberano was reunited with Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach, whose life she portrayed in an episode of Maalala Mo Kaya.
8. Zsa Zsa Padilla brings boyfriend architect Conrad Onglao to the ball
It is Zsa Zsa Padilla and Conrad Onglao’s first Star Magic Ball. “It feels awesome. It’s our first time here. Excited din [ako],” she stated.
9. Denise Laurel brings her son Alejandro to the ball
“I’m just really happy to be around with people I admire that I love and I get to be with this wonderful little prince right here,” Denise said in an interview.
10. Heart Evangelista is reunited with her Star Magic family
Heart was all smiles as she got to see her Star Magic family again. “It’s always nice to come back. You see a lot of familiar faces, Mr. M. so I’m very excited to see them,” she said.
11. Melissa Ricks and Empress Schuck showcase girl power
The two actresses went to the ball as each other dates.
12. Ejay Falcon brings girlfriend Jana Roxas
It is Jana Roxas’ first time to attend the Star Magic Ball. Ejay revealed that they are in a relationship for almost a year now.