MMFF approves changes made by some official entries.
Nagkaroon ng update meeting ang 2017 Metro Manila Film Festival Executive Committee na pinangungunahan nina Noel Ferrer, FDCP Chairman Liza Dino, at PAGCOR AVP Arnell Ignacio.
Dito napagusapan ang pagpayag ng festival sa pagpapalit ng title ng pelikula nina Vic Sotto at Dawn Zulueta mula sa LoveTraps na naging Meant To Beh at nagpalit din ito ng director mula kay Tony Y. Reyes to Chris Martinez.
Nadagdagan din ng title ang The Revengers ng Star Cinema at naging Gandarah N’ Gwapito: The Revengers.
Si Derek Ramsay ang papalit kay Jericho Rosales sa Almost is not Enough.
Sa December 23 magaganap ang Parade of Stars at sa December 27 naman ang Awards Night.
Narito ang kabuuan ng update summary mula sa MMFF:
MMFF EXECOM MONTHLY MEETING DONE.
1. If last year, the City of Manila hosted the yearly parade, this year it's the City of Muntinlupa's turn to celebrate their 100th Year as a city with us.
2. Parade of Stars Date: December 23. Awards Night: December 27
3. MMFF Marketing Committee Head: Wilson Tieng
4. MMFF Awards Committee: Arnell Ignacio, Noel Ferrer, and Liza Dino
5. MMFF Execom supports Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino. Thanks Cinemalaya for featuring the MMFF films and supports the forthcoming QCinema and Cinema One Originals Film Festivals.
6. The Selection Committee has approved the change of title of #LoveTraps to "Meant To Beh"; the change of the film's director from Tony Y. Reyes to Chris Martinez; the change of title from "The Revengers" to "Gandarah N' Guapito: The Revengers"; and the replacement of Jericho Rosales in Derek Ramsay in "Almost Is Not Enough."
7. Deadline of Submission of Short Films is on September 1. Announcement of the Official Short Film Entries will be on September 30.
8. Early Bird Submission for Finished Full Length Films - October 2 and until October30 for regular submission. Announcement of the final 4 finished film official entries will be on November 17.
#MetroManilaFilmFestival2017 #OneFilipinoCinema #MagtulunganWagMagsiraan