A fast food commercial is going viral online about finding your perfect pair at the perfect time. The ad has already garnered 7 million views as of this writing. Aside from the story, the ad’s lead stars have been also praised by many netizens. One of which is Franchesca Diaz Floirendo. Here are 5 things you need to know about this gorgeous gal:
1. She was launched as one of the Star Magic Angels in 2015. The Star Magic Angels were Star Magic’s roster of talents catering to more mature and sensual roles in the industry.
2. She starred in Dolce Amore as Hannah Conde, the third wheel to Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano’s characters in the soap. She also starred in Be My Lady as the cousin of Erich Gonzales’ character.
3. Before joining showbiz, Franchesca was a model by profession.
4. Franchesca has a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts. She graduated from the Ateneo de Manila University in 2014.
5. She is a black belter in Taekwondo. She started with the sport when she was 9 years old.