Star Magic Ball attendees shared some fun facts about their journey leading to the industry’s biggest night. From why they chose their gown to who did their makeup, these celebrities have awesome trivia for their fan.
1. Arci Munoz did her own makeup. “Everyone’s booked so I have to do my own makeup,” the actress quipped.
2. Kathryn Bernardo shared that she wanted to look dainty and feminine for the ball. “Kasi hindi naman ‘to ang usual na nakikita niyo sa akin so feeling ko ito ‘yung perfect event to try on this look. I’m very happy about it,” Kathryn said.
3. It is KathNiel’s sixth time to attend the Star Magic Ball. “This year is very special because we are celebrating the 25th anniversary and masaya kami dahil this year sixth time na namin umattend ni DJ together kaya masaya kami to celebrate the anniversary para makita ulit lahat,” Kathryn said.
4. Liza Soberano wore a gown that is part of 70th year anniversary celebration of world-renowned designer Christian Dior.
5. Star Magic Ball was Hayden Kho and Vicki Belo’s first event in the Philippines after tying the knot in Paris.
6. Jin Joo Hyung is the first Korean actor (based in Korea as opposed to Ryan Bang who is based in the Philippines) who attended the ball. He was the date of Devon Seron.
7. It has been eight years since Claudine Barretto last attended the Star Magic Ball, the previous one being the one in 2009. The actress expressed her happiness to be present at the event this year.