Now that the public is welcome to see a part of Scarlet’s life, it really is noticeable how she is a certified daddy’s girl. PUSH counts the reason why.
1. She’s always in her daddy Hayden’s arms
2. She follows her daddy’s advice
3. She’s daddy’s ‘taga-bantay’
Scarlet to other girls: “I got my eyes on you.”
4. Scarlet spends a lot of quality time with daddy
Since introducing Scarlet to the public, Hayden’s social media account is suddenly filled with moments spent with his daughter.
My precious little lovebug, you light up our lives with your giggles and smiles. Your happy and funny little personality shines through every day. I love you with all my heart and will always be by your side to love and protect you. You can run to me anytime- never ever forget that, my @scarletsnowbelo. Thank you for showing me true happiness. I am very blessed. #FathersDay
5. Dra. Vicki says Scarlet has the same sense of humor as Hayden
At an early age, Vicki already noticed the similarities of Scarlet and Hayden, and reveals their daughter inherited her dad’s sense of humor.
6. Hayden knows exactly how to cheer Scarlet up
Hayden would do anything just to see his princess smile, even if it means wearing goofy costumes.