Things couldn’t get any more official for It’s Showtime host Karylle and Sponge Cola frontman Yael Yuzon after tying the knot last March 21 at San Antonio de Padua Church in Silang, Cavite.
However, apart from the gorgeous couple, family, and guests that attended the recently-concluded wedding, three specific parts of the event especially stood out among the rest.
First among the list was the guests’ entertaining dance number to the tune of the OPM classic hit Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso by Donna Cruz, who coincidentally was also part of the entourage and even gamely performed with everyone.
Then there’s the unconventional delivery of the couple’s wedding speech.
Lastly, the one-of-a-kind post wedding bonding of the newlyweds together with their closest friends and family through of a cozy picnic party at Angel’s Field, Tagaytay.
Watch highlights of the wedding here.
As earlier announced, the couple’s entourage had been a star-studded one which saw names of big wigs from all sectors—politics, business and of course, showbiz.
Among the principal sponsors were showbiz personalities Kris Aquino, Kim Atienza, Jose Mari Chan, Martin Nievera, Ryan Cayabyab, Sharon Cuneta, Ben Chan, German Moreno, Ricky Reyes, Robin Padilla, Lorna Tolentino, Gary and Angeli Valenciano, Audie Gemora, Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan, Sharon Cuneta and It’s Showtime director Bobet Vidanes.
Paolo Valenciano was one of Yael's best men, while Karylle’s sisters Zia and Coco Quizon were the maids of honor.
Yael’s Sponge Cola band mates -- Tedmark Cruz, Gosh Dilay, and Armo Armovit -- were among the groomsmen while Karylle's celebrity best friends Iza Calzado and Divine Lee were among the bridesmaids.
Meanwhile, part of the secondary sponsors were Tim Yap and Anne Curtis for the veil, Yael’s cousin, former actress-singer Donna Cruz-Larrazabal together with husband Yong Larrazabal for the candle and radio jock Gino Quillamor for the cord.
Maricel and Anthony Pangilinan’s daughter Solana meanwhile was among the flower girls.
Below is the full list of the wedding entourage:
• Vice Mayor Emilio Berbarabe Jr. and Dr. Vicki Belo
• Ariel Vera and Mimie Abriam
• Art Acuña and Elsie Amador
• Direk Bobot Vidanes and Kris Aquino
• Jesmon Chua and Marge Beriña
• Kim Atienza and Steffi Chiongbian
• Eduardo Tatlonghari and Tonette de Guzman
• German Moreno and Alice Eduardo
• Jose Mari Chan and Maribi Mapa-Garcia
• Bernie Buenaseda and Kathleen Dy-Go
• Ramon Chuaying and Twinky Lagdameo
• Martin Nievera and Rose Martinez
• Ryan Cayabyab and Sharon Cuneta-Pangilinan
• Allan Ballester and Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan
• Ben Chan and Lilibeth Romero
• Carlo Orosa and Jean Serratore
• Ricky Reyes and Lulu Sotto
• Robin Padilla and Lorna Tolentino-Fernandez
• Gary Valenciano and Angeli Pangilinan-Valenciano
• Audie Gemora and Blanca Vasquez
• Peter Chan and Guia Yonzon
The Best Men: Yan Yuzon, Leon Yonzon and Pao Valenciano
Matrons of Honor: Diana Rivera-O’Keefe, Paula Boon-Sbisa and Trina Velilla-Milan
Maids of Honor: Coco Quizon and Zia Quizon
Groomsmen: Armo Armovit, Niles Chong, Tedmark Cruz, Gosh Dilay, JP Mateo, Robin Nievera, JayR Sillona, Saul Ulanday, Gian Carlo Vizcarra and Sidney Yap
Bridesmaids: Ysabel Yuzon, Gaki Azurin-Sanchez and Izadora Calzado, Reg Geotina, Divine Lee and Kim Marvilla
• Candle: Yong Larrazabal and Donna Yrastorza-Larrazabal
• Veil: Tim Yap and Anne Curtis-Smith
• Cord: Gino Quillamor and Tin Gamboa
• Ring Bearer: Koy Rivera
• Coin Bearer: Sandro Milan
• Bible Bearer: Rembrandt Flores
• Flower Girls: Malaya Mateo and Solana Pangilinan