Mitoy Yonting is the 'Voice of the Philippines'

The public spoke unequivocally and chose Mitoy as their first-ever 'Voice of the Philippines.

BY PATTY RAMIREZ

FRESH SCOOPS

9/30/2013 12:40 AM
Mitoy Yonting is the 'Voice of the Philippines'


093013-mitoy_main.jpgOn the Final Showdown of  “The Voice of the Philippines,” Myk Perez and Janice Javier were the first two artists to be eliminated. Myk got 12.81 percent of public votes while Janice got 13.56 percent.
 
Klarisse De Guzman and Mitoy Yonting were voted by the public to each give another performance. From their performances, the public for the last time this season, cast their votes and chose Mitoy, by giving him 57.65 percent of their votes, as their first-ever ‘Voice of the Philippines.’ Klarisse, on the other hand, got 42.35 percent of the votes.