ABS-CBN Entertainment

Push

An ABS-CBN Entertainment News Site

SNN POLLS

Aling 2014 celebrity engagement ang pinaka bongga para sa iyo so far?
A. Airport proposal ni JC Intal kay Bianca Gonzalez

Snapshots (Photo Gallery)

kapamilyatweets_1 logo 05232014.jpg

Xian Lim admits he was nervous meeting Kim Chiu's family for the first time

3/14/2012 10:24 AM

by: Rhea Manila Santos

Push This

031412-xian_main.jpgDuring the press conference for Star Magic’s 20th anniversary, Xian Lim said he is thankful that he’s under the Kapamilya talent management’s wing. The 22-year-old actor admitted he has learned a lot from Star Magic. “Humility and discipline na binibigay nila sa amin. They taught me how to stay grounded at all times and also yung family na nabuo namin sa Star Magic. We’re really thankful na we’re part of it, lahat kami we’re very thankful from the bottom of our hearts,” he shared last March 13.

After doing My Binondo Girl, Xian has been busy with an upcoming movie. “I have a project with Star Cinema which we’re working on right now. It’s called The Reunion and it also stars Enrique Gil, Enchong Dee, and Kean Cipriano. It’s a barkada movie. I’m also about to work on a movie with Kim (Chiu) and yung soap but we’re still working on it,” he shared.

Although he has yet to admit to officially courting her, Xian did divulge at the Star Magic presscon that he recently met Kim’s family for the very first time. “Andun yung family niya, her titas and her lola came from Cebu so I had dinner with them. I’m really thankful to be introduced to family. Kasi if you guys are hi hello lang, it’s very functional lang. But if it boils down to you meet her family, it means there’s sincerity, it’s genuine. Wala namang masamang kumain ng dinner kasama yung family, ‘di ba wala namang masama dun? We’re happy. I’m really happy na na-meet ko na sila kasi parang I’m getting to know the person more,” he said.

Xian admitted that he felt nervous while being introduced to his My Binondo Girl co-star’s relatives. “Nung pagka-pasok ko pa nga ganito kapula yung face ko, siyempre nahihiya ako. I’m excited at the same time but at the same time nahihiya ako. Mukha talaga akong namumula (laughs),” he recalled.

Xian revealed that Kim has also gotten the chance to meet his mom. “Yes na-meet na rin niya yung mom ko pero hindi pa sila nagka-usap,” he shared. The actor said nothing has changed between him and Kim even though they do not see each other everyday. “Wala namang nagbabago sa mga nangyayari sa amin porke’t natapos yung soap. It’s not going to change. Katulad nga ng sinasabi ko palagi, I’m always going to make her feel special. Let’s say we see each other yes. Hindi lang naman sa taping nagtatapos, hindi naman porke’t natapos ang My Binondo Girl tapos na ang lahat. Nothing changed and kung may magbago man, it’s probably growing,” he said.

The talented actor said he wants to live in the moment and not worry about where their friendship will go. “Lets take it step by step. I don’t want to look too far in the future. Let’s take it moment by moment. Let’s not over think situations. Mas maganda yung inenjoy mo yung moment. I’m loving the moment and basta I’m happy we’re getting to know each other more of course,” he added.

Comments
camille malaza
3/18/2012 9:06 AM
grabeh ang cute niya s commercial ng mcdo at sya pa daw yung new model ng century tuna....,, wow daming blessing ni xian...keep it up xian,,.. GO KIMXI,,<3

kate bautista
3/18/2012 3:24 AM
wow i noticed everytime may news about KIMXI (kim&Xian) ang daming comments goes to show na dami nkaka miss sa kanila on big screen paging ABS-CBN/Starmagic/ASAP pwede umpishan na movie or teleserye soon.pls?!!!!

camille malaza
3/17/2012 2:09 PM
napanuod ko rin ung commercial ng rejoice kakilig nga... pati pogi ni xian s globe... kaw na. sana matuloy yung soap & Movie,, <3

Kiks Aldeguer
3/16/2012 5:17 PM
I saw Xian commercial sa GLOBE..ang gwapo nya dun..Congrats Xian..:-)

karylle Reyes
3/16/2012 9:47 AM
Super kilig ang commercial ni Kim and Xian in Rejooice. OHHHH YAAAAH. Todo na eto super duper kilig ang mga eksena. Tinginan pa lang matutunaw ka na. XIAN LIM ikaw na!

Marie Jones
3/15/2012 11:54 PM
To ABS-CBN...in behalf of the Kapamilyas here abroad and in the Philippines, please keep on giving Xian-Kim team projects coz we sure would support 'em all the way...

Marie Jones
3/15/2012 11:47 PM
This only shows how sincere Xian is...this man really is a rare and positively bred one! We love you Xian!!!Love Kim too!!! More power!!!

mari chan
3/15/2012 5:37 PM
OMG!!!! kalalabas pa lang ng issue na ito , andami ng comment. It just show how much they waited for an issue about them. And I am super one of them. I agree with everyone, xian is one of a kind. I hope lang na aminin na niya na he is courting kim, much better kung sila na. There is no need to keep it secret. Fans and people in general now adays are very smart and understanding na in accepting relationships. I feel like a family na very happy, they both meet each others family. Love you xi

techie abergas
3/15/2012 12:51 PM
grabe iba tlaga mag explain si xian, such a nice person, very respectful, look at his words, ang ganda, one of his line na like ko when he said " Nothing changed and kung may magbago man, its probably growing." love love love xian and kim..were sooo happy for both of you..tama ka dont look far at the future, just take your time getting to know each other,.Have a nice day everyone, like ellen degeneres always said at the end of her show, Be Kind to Everyone...

byangs dayon
3/15/2012 12:37 PM
sa lahat ng kimxi hindi nlng tayo makig away sa mga taong bitter dyan..its quite wasting our time..obious naman that the two of them was very quit famouse today..

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9